Monday, August 16, 2010

Photoshop or Fireworks?

Which do you think is better? I want to make graphics (Backgrounds, banners, art) for a bit of webdesigning, and maybe some Art too.(fanart, etc)



Which is easier to use? Is photoshop really worth the $600+?



Will you please give suggestions? And maybe your experiences with these programs?



Photoshop or Fireworks?computer repair



Never tried fireorks but Photoshop is just for like editing.



Photoshop or Fireworks?free antivirus



Although I am not familiar with fireworks I'd like to suggest you also consider Adobe Elements which is a lot cheaper, less of a resource hog and can do much of what PS can do.
Well I've never tried Fireworks or really heard about it but I have Photoshop 7 %26 its easy for me to download brushes %26 its really easy but if your going to get photoshop ; get CS2.

No comments:

Post a Comment