Monday, August 16, 2010

HELP! Why is my graphic tablet running slowly in Photoshop?

Hi,



I just got a G-Pen 560 graphic tablet from Genius. I use it with my Black MacBook. I use it mostly for drawing and painting in photoshop. When I do quick strokes it does fine, but when I want to make a long line or draw something that takes like 5 seconds to do (such as coloring a wide surface without using several strokes), the photoshop freaks out and freezes for a while. If I try to draw something else just after I finished the long coloring, it won麓t do anything, but like 30 seconds later it suddenly unfreezes and all the strokes I made while it was frozen suddenly appear at the same time. If I do this with the mouse it does not do this. The photoshop freezes, but the tablet still works, just not in photoshop for a while. Please help !!! I麓m starting to get really annoyed by this. Just so you know, evey application is closed except Photoshop when I draw.



HELP! Why is my graphic tablet running slowly in Photoshop?computer security



I had the same experience with my Adobe Photoshop in the beginning. I think I had to do a couple of updates for Photoshop and the existing setting I had.



Make sure that you open Photoshop application first, give it enough tie to load up, then open the file you want. Visit Adobe site because mine took quite a while before it started to work they way it should.



Reboot, go slow, wait for you computer to catch up with the commands you execute on Photoshop. When you see that it starts quivering or freezing up, then close file, quit Photoshop and then SHUT DOWN Mac - not RESTART.

No comments:

Post a Comment